Microsoft SharedView is now in Beta 2. While SharedView isn’t a Windows Live application, it is available under the Windows Live Betas page, and will probably end up being rebranded to Windows Live SharedView before it actually ships. Even though there is a similar application available to Windows Vista users (Windows Meeting Space), I have a feeling that both Microsoft SharedView and the Windows Live Photo Gallery will eventually replace both Windows Meeting Space and Windows Photo Gallery, respectively.
Some of the key features of Microsoft SharedView are:
- Hold more effective meetings and conference calls
- Connect with up to 15 people in different locations and get your point across by showing them what’s on your screen. Work together in real time
- Share, review, and update documents with multiple people in real time. Use when and where you want
- SharedView is easy to use, from anywhere, at a moment’s notice. New in Beta 2!
- Improved performance, sign-in and join experiences. Group chat has been added so you can to send messages to the other people in a session.