Help Make the Birds-of-a-Feather Discussions a Success!
Contribute to the Community and Get Rewarded
June 3-6 Orlando, FL
INETA is once again coordinating the Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) sessions at Tech·Ed 2008. Based upon feedback, the deadline for topic submissions has been extended to Wed 4/2/2008 and the voting deadline to Mon 4/7/2008.
If you sign up to host two sessions and moderate one session OR host three sessions, you will get the following special BOF Volunteer Package including:
- A Tech·Ed 2008 Day Pass allowing access to all conference sessions, hands-on labs, meals, etc. on Wednesday 6/4/2008 (20 available on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Special BOF T-shirt.
- From all the volunteers, five of their user groups will get an extra INETA speaker between now and the end of 2008.
- Technology book from a major publisher.
- Attend a special lunch on Wednesday 6/4/2008 for an informal discussion with some technology experts like INETA speakers and individuals from the Microsoft product teams.
- Have access to the BOF team room Wednesday evening before and during the sessions where you can get food and drink, take a break and check in with other volunteers.
Contact INETA at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer and make the BOF sessions a success!